Watermelon is one of the most hydrating varieties of fruit. And Liquid Help Energy is creating delicious, healthy, and refresh Help Energy Drink flavor with plant extract 300mg caffeine, B vitamins, and zero sugar to provide solid punch and great refreshment. Help Energy Drink Watermelon flavor will be the ideal beverage to combat the heat this season.
Watermelon is pleasantly refreshing and simple to extract. And its natural sweetness makes it an appealing option for energy-boosting consumption. Also, it is very healthy, offering you an intense dose of disease-fighting nutrients!
It is full of antioxidants that promote various anti-cancer activity, protect from damaging serious sun effects, and enhance heart health. So you’d start to enhance your health by incorporating Watermelon and Watermelon beverages into your daily routine. The Watermelon recipes we have put you can provide good health and pleasant refreshment.
- Rich in Potassium – Maintain blood pressure and might reduce the size of stone in the kidney. This is vital for us to maintain the right blood pressure to prevent other issues such as stroke and heart problems.
- Good Antioxidants – it contains antioxidants such as Vitamin A and C that helps in preventing neutralizing, Cell damage, and also eliminating free radicals.
- Fat-Free – Watermelon has 0 fats and very low in calories! A portion of ideal finger food to reduce weight!
- Concentrated Carotenoids – Carotenoids are the main red pigments found in Watermelon that can prevent cancer. These major components also can be found in red vegetables and fruits such as carrots and tomatoes.
- Rich in Fiber – The fiber can help in reducing weight, preventing diabetes, avoiding constipation, and also heart attack.
- Rich in Water – It has a very dense amount of water that assists in rehydrating the body! Those who don’t like to drink plain water can forever opt for Watermelon to keep the body dehydrated.
Healthy Watermelon Beverage Recipes
Watermelon Cucumber Juice Watermelon and cucumber are pleasantly hydrated beverages. Both are water-dense, made up of at least 90 percent water. And spearmint adds in a little hint of coolness that makes this drink more refreshing. Drinking it is a fine way to stay refreshed during summer days.
This simplistic but striking drink offers great relief for summer days. Combining Watermelon and lime makes a beverage rich in antioxidants to protect your system from potential issues. And the contrast of Watermelon and lime brings a tangy sweetness that tickles and flavor buds, while sweetness perfectly combines the flavors.
- Watermelon and Pineapple Juice
Pineapple and Watermelon beverage is a quenching drink that naturally hydrates the system. Pineapple’s bromelain enzyme enhances digestion while its tropical flavor provides vibrancy to the beverage. It is a simple two-ingredient recipe that you can refrigerate for daily consumption.
Besides being very rich in fiber, this wonderful drink has stacks of free radicals fighting nutrients. Both tomatoes and Watermelon have a notably extreme level of lycopene, which might help in warding off issues like cancer. The beverage makes a slightly savory and sweet drink that’s delightfully soothing.