Liquid Help Energy Drink Brand
Caffeine used in an energy drink can increase your pace to get more done. Help energy drink has more caffeine than a cup of coffee.
- Coffee 80 mg caffeine < Liquid Help 300 mg caffeine
It also can increase alertness, mental energy, with the ability to concentrate especially when working long hours. Caffeine mitigates the adverse effects of sleep deprivation on a wide scope of cognition testing. Referenced: Centre for Occupational and Health Psychology, Cardiff University, 63 Park Place, Cardiff, Wales, CF10 3AS, UK as well as the owner of Liquid Help.
- Coffee and Other Energy Drinks Focus < Liquid Help Energy Drinks focus benefits
These drinks improve mood.
- Most people feel angry when they are tired. Studies show that energy drinks can improve the consumer’s mood. Vigilance and overall decision-making are improved especially in real-world activities such as nurses, car mechanics, and airline staff operations. Various cognition tests improved cognition performance and visuospatial reasoning. Referenced: Military Nutrition Division, U.S. Army Research Institute of Environmental Medicine, Natick, MA 01760-5007, USA, Department of Behavioral Biology, Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, Washington, DC, USA, and United States Air Force Academy, USAF Academy, CO 80840, USA.
Benefits of Help Energy Drinks
Increase strength, endurance, and fat loss
- Increase cardiac muscle inotropy
- Increased skeletal muscle contractility
- Stimulation of adrenalin release
- Spares glycogen and mobilizes fat utilization
- Decreased perceived effort and fatigue
Referenced: US Food and Drug Administration. FDA Consumer Advice on Caffeine