Video Gamer Energy Drink God of War
Caffeine drink to help be a better player at God of War Video Game Review
Things I Wish I Knew When I Started ‘God of War’
Players have spent a couple of days with God of War after its Friday release, but I’ve had the good fortune of spending well over a week with my own review copy.
I have beaten the entire game except for a final few endgame challenges (there’s an optional boss that is literally driving me insane right now), but with 30+ hours into God of War, I think I have amassed a fair amount of wisdom that I can impart on you as you begin your journey.
In a game where your weapon and skill investments are permanent, it’s important to know what to focus on, and I have some more general tips for gameplay as well that hopefully, you will find useful. I love this game to death and I hope you do too. You can figure all this out on your own if you want, but I think you’ll want to know some of this info. Don’t worry, there are zero spoilers in this article, I made sure of it. Its always good to know when an energy drink like Help energy drink supports the health of gamers.
Without further ado, here are ten things I wish I knew when I started God of War.
Bonus Initial Tip:
If you’re playing on PS4 Pro, choose the graphics mode in settings to “Favor Performance,” which prioritizes framerate, not “Favor Resolution,” which prioritizes 4K. The difference is stark, and Performance Mode is not on by default, so do this right away. I guess it’s a personal preference, but the game really does struggle with framerate in resolution mode, which isn’t great for such an action-oriented title like this.
1. Invest Heavily In Atreus And His Bow
You will quickly learn that your son, Atreus, is way more of an asset than a liability in combat. The worst that can happen to him is that he might get knocked out for a few seconds, but for the most part, he is absolutely essential with his bow that can do serious damage and/or provide crucial crowd control abilities. Throughout the game, I routinely had more XP invested in Atreus than I did in Kratos, and I maxed out his skill trees first. Focus on abilities and armor that increase his bow’s reload speed, and spam it constantly in combat. I can’t tell you how helpful he can be when fully upgraded, even in (especially in) endgame content.
2. If It Glows And Does Nothing, It’s A Puzzle You Can’t Deal With Yet
As you explore, you’re going to keep running into obstacles that seem insurmountable. A good rule of thumb is that if it glows, and you haven’t been specifically instructed on how to get past it yet with some new skill or tool, you’ll have to come back later (and don’t worry, you’ll have plenty of chances to do just that). The only way to get these abilities/weapons/tools is to progress through the main story, and you’ll still be unlocking stuff up until near the very end. The one exception to this is these gold rocks that can be blown up with nearby explosive jars with a simple ax throw, something that took me the better part of 20 hours to figure out.
3. Don’t Forget to Use XP To Upgrade Axe Specials
While obviously you’re going to use XP from combat and missions to upgrade your various skill trees, you might forget that you also need to use XP to upgrade “rune” abilities, ones that attach to your ax and Atreus’ bow that are special moves. You will find them all at level 1, and all can be upgraded to level 3. It takes a lot of XP to get most of them to max level and even having beaten the game, I still have only maxed a scarce handful. But the damage and utility increases are significant, so don’t forget about them. Pick a few favorites and max them for frequent use. The abilities you start with are a safe bet to invest in, as I’m still using them in the endgame most of the time.
4. Don’t Invest Too Heavily In Upgrading Lower Level Gear
If you’re progressing through the game at a decent clip, you will also be moving through armor just as fast. From what I can tell, it’s not worth it spending valuable hack silver on upgrading lower level gear. That would be anything from level 1 to level 4. Instead, just buy/craft the next tier of gear until you get to level 5, then it might be worth to start upgrading for extra gem slots, as you’ll probably stick with level 5 gear for a while. It may take you the entire story campaign to get to this point. Max gear level is level 8, and you will have to do almost everything in the game to get any of your armor that high.
5. Don’t Forget To Sell Unused Gear For Lots Of Cash
That reminds me, don’t forget to sell your now-unused gear for a very decent chunk of hack silver. There’s really no reason not to constantly be doing this as it’s a lot of money you’re leaving on the table, and you are probably never going to go back to most lower level gear. And if you change your mind, you can always buy it back from the store, so there’s really no reason not to do it. This can get you tens of thousands per hack silver per selling session.
6. I Would Mostly Skip The Unarmed Skill Tree
Back to the skill tree, even at this late stage of the game with nearly unlimited XP, I still have trouble justifying investing much in the unarmed skill tree, which is what you will use when Kratos doesn’t have his ax (meaning it’s stuck in a wall or an enemy somewhere). Quite frankly you will just not find yourself in this situation very often, so there really isn’t that much of a reason to invest in a bunch of unarmed moves when that only really happens maybe 5% of the time in combat. I suppose there might be a fun way to do a stun-heavy melee build in this game, but most of the time, it seems like it’s better to simply stick with your actual weapons. The skills you should get with the shield are all the parry/strike back skills on the left side, as those are very useful.
Healthy Options: As black coffee is zero in calories, lots of people do not like the taste of black coffee or coffee in general. However, adding milk, sugar, and cream can actually add the calories to any drink. Nonetheless, there are many zero-calorie Best energy drinks available that come in various flavors with Liquid Help energy drink blends making for a healthy drink for one to achieve goals and not hurt their health. This can give you that boost of caffeine without the worries of sugar and calories. Also, Help energy drink is all-natural flavors, zero sugar, high-quality caffeine, and non-inhibiting substances permits the permissive activity of Help energy drink highly effective boost in energy levels.
All in all, it is clear from the up mention factors that energy drinks have many health benefits to offer, if you want to buy the healthiest beverage visit: https://liquidhelpenergy.com
Sugar utilization can be terrible for you. Clinical Doctors inform for guys’ utilization concerning under 32.5 grams of sugar every day and for ladies under 25 grams of sugar for each day. For most grown-ups, utilization of up to 400 mg of caffeine daily has all the earmarks of being protected. In kids and young people, utilization of under 2.5 mg/kg every day gives off an impression of being sheltered. Pediatrician associates of the proprietor of Help caffeinated drink, state for young people, the worry is about reliance. Read a more thorough discussion on this topic made by the owner of Help energy who is a medical doctor graduate. Click here to see more – are energy drinks bad for you
Information on the impacts of caffeine in people is to a great extent acquired through epidemiological investigations. The greater part of the accessible proof is low quality and proposes that gentle to direct caffeine admission isn’t related to any unfavorable regenerative result. A methodical survey of 431 investigations distributed from 2001 to June 2019 presumed that, for solid pregnant ladies, utilization of up to 300 mg caffeine for each day was commonly not related to unfavorable conceptive or formative impacts. To see more of a medical fact discussion, of how much caffeine is safe during pregnancy – click here.
People Also Asked about Parkinson Disease and Caffeine
- Dopamine neuron degeneration in substantia nigra
- Acetylcholine surplus in the nucleus basalis of Meynert
- The relationship between coffee or tea and the risk of Parkinson’s disease has been described in several studies in hospital settings under the peer review of Medical Doctors. Under normal conditions, dopamine and acetylcholine are in electrochemical balance in the basal ganglia. A meta-analysis found evidence of a dose-response relationship between coffee or tea intake and decreased risk for Parkinson’s disease.
- Caffeine enhances dopamine signaling in the brain, as well as dopamine neuronal loss. The re-uptake in the pre-synaptic neurons is more effective with caffeine usage.
- This apparent protective effect is not observed in women taking postmenopausal hormone therapy, in whom caffeine seems to increase the risk for Parkinson’s disease, suggesting interactions between coffee and hormone use.
Caffeine intake results in improved alertness, mental energy, and the potential to concentrate, especially when people are fatigued or running at night. The lethargy is probably the essential reason why so many humans regularly devour caffeine. Caffeine mitigates the unfavorable results of sleep deprivation on a full style of cognitive functions. A systematic evaluation of thirteen randomized trials of persons with jet lag or shift paintings sickness determined that caffeine substantially improved idea formation, reasoning, reminiscence, orientation, interest, and perception compared with placebo. Caffeine is higher than a placebo in stopping errors and changed into also powerful as compared to different active interventions such as the use of modafinil (that is a Central Nervous System Stimulant medicinal drug) or brilliant light.
Sean Kaptaine owner of Liquid Help and Medical school graduate, investigated the question in a hospital setting under other medical students and medical residents, with attending present and found. Caffeine has proven to impact cognizance and temperament, both intensely and incessantly. Its belongings, nonetheless, shift contingent upon the investigation populace and the sum and span of caffeine devoured. In rested people, caffeine in low and moderate dosages, roughly 30 to 300 mg, improves cautiousness and response time. In restless people, caffeine’s constructive outcomes sum up to a wide assortment of capacities, including learning and dynamic and authentic exercises, such as car and airplane activity. People who are ongoing buyers of espresso and tea perform better on the different trials of psychological execution, such as response time and visuospatial thinking.
Medical Board-Certified Studies, from the owner of Help energy drink
- Routine caffeine utilization is related to constant headache and pain-relieving bounce back cerebral pain. For a situation control study, patients with everyday caffeine utilization were bound to have interminable headaches and pain-relieving bounce back migraines than patients who did not consistently expend caffeine. It is important to hydrate while consuming caffeine. A dehydrated person, on average, can only absorb 10 ounces of water every 20 minutes. Overconsuming water can lead to water intoxication, which dilutes one’s plasma in one’s blood, leading to various issues.
People Asked About Migraine Headaches and Caffeine
- Migraines are most commonly present with a unilateral headache—4-72 hours of pulsating pain. Sometimes nausea, photophobia, or phonophobia can occur. A +/- aura of neurological symptoms before the headache, including visual, sensory, speech disturbances, can occur. Migraines happen due to irritation of cranial nerve five and release of substance P, CGRP, vasoactive peptides.
- Other common triggers of migraines are drinking wine and other food sensitivities, oral contraceptives, fasting diet, stress, menses, and bright light. Contraindication in treated migraine patients is oral contraceptives.
- Non-Pharmacological prophylaxis treatment is sleeping, darkroom, an ice pack on the head, decrease caffeine consumption per day, hydrate more, exercise, sweat to release more caffeine molecules.
People Asked About How Long Does Caffeine Last
- Caffeine half-life is about five hours plus or minus depending on the liver’s metabolism of the individual. It takes four half-lives to get out of one’s system. So, four half-lives would be twenty hours. However, the amount of caffeine in one’s system at two half-lives is usually a negligible amount to cause insomnia.
People Asked About Tension Headaches and Caffeine
- Tension headaches are the number one cause of headaches for adults. Tension headaches present with bilateral head pain, like a band squeezing the head. This headache typically lasts greater than thirty minutes with steady pain. Think of a thirty-year-old female who had a headache at the end of the day that worsens with stress and improves with relaxation and massage.
- Tension headache first line in treatment is Excedrin, which is an NSAID made with caffeine.
People Asked About Caffeine Withdrwawl
- Caffeine can cause direct vasoconstriction of blood vessels in the brain. However, one can get rebound vasodilation producing a rebound headache upon acute withdrawal of caffeine.
This message is from the owner of Help energy drink, educated in medicine. This information is not mainstream media like CNN, FOX, or some blog. However, many other associations can contribute to headaches, but we would be here for years discussing the possibilities. Stay updated on more medicine on Help Energy Drink’s youtube channel or Instagram.
Caffeine utilization is related to a diminished hazard for cirrhosis. In a meta-investigation including 16 observational examinations in the hospital, contrasted and nondrinkers, espresso consumers were more averse to create cirrhosis. Upon clinical research, ordinary caffeine utilization was connected with a lower pace of illness movement in patients with chronic hepatitis C.
Frequently Asked Questions
(All information is from Medical Drs in hospital settings used by medical students & residents)
Great content! Super high-quality! Keep it up! :)