Must have information about Covid-19!!
COVID-19 is a transmittable disease that is caused by a newly discovered SEROTYPE of the old virus named “corona”. The sufferers are of coronavirus experience mild to moderate respiratory sickness and recover without having a need for special treatment. The people are having problems such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, chronic respiratory disease, and cancer as well as older people are more likely to develop serious illness. Here, we will discuss the general information that everyone should have about COVID-19, for example, its symptoms, precautions, how it spreads, and what precaution can be taken.
See more information here
- Questioon: What can help me keep my immune system up during the COVID 19 pandemics and forever? Vitamin C as a base 1-3g a day, zinc supplementation, echinacea herb for macrophage stimulation, getting exercise and sunshine as well. Fresh air outside and use of an amazing energy drink can assist in your daily fitness routine making the exercise more intense and not subpar.
Symptoms of COVID-19: The symptoms of Covid-19 these symptoms may appear from 2 to 14 days after the revelation, and it is based on the incubation period of MERS-CoV viruses. The symptoms of covid-19 are
- Shortness of breath
How does it spread?
Mainly it spreads from person-to-person. Whenever an infected person coughs or sneezes, the Respiratory droplets produced that land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or perhaps be inhaled into the lungs, which spread coronavirus. Apart from this, COVID-19 also spread from contact with contaminated objects or surfaces. It may be possible that a person can get Coronavirus by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes, but this is not the main way of spreading the virus.
When to Seek Medical Attention?
If you experience emergency warning signs for COVID-19 get medical attention right away. Emergency warning signs consist:
- Trouble in breathing
- Unrelenting pain or pressure in the chest
- New perplexity or inability to stimulate
- Bluish lips or face
- steps can be taken by you to protect yourself:
- Clean your hands often: Wash your hands often using soap and water for at least 20 seconds, mainly after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that haves at least 60% alcohol. Apply sanitizer on all surfaces of your hands and rub them together till they feel dry.
- Shun touching your nose, eyes, mouth by unwashed hands because our hands touch many surfaces and can lift viruses. If hands get contaminated, these can easily transfer the virus to your eyes, nose, or mouth. From hands, the virus can land in your body and can make you a victim of this disease.
- Keep yourself away from people who are sick because when they cough or sneeze, they spew small liquid droplets from their nose or mouth, which may have a virus. If you are too close, you can breathe in the droplets, including the COVID-19 virus if the person who coughs has the disease.
- Maintain distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is scattering in your community. This is particularly important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
- Feel with the valuable information you can fight Covid-19 easily.