Redline Energy Reviews
Call 1-833-634-4357 (HELP)
Redline Energy Drink Review
Redline Energy Drinks have long been revered as one of the most powerful energy drinks because of their blending of caffeine with other stimulants.
VPX have just released a new version of Redline – it’s called Redline Xtreme.
So what’s extreme about it? It’s got the same amount of caffeine as Redline RTD (250mg per 8oz bottle) – but has a whole bunch of other ingredients such as Beta-Alanine, Hordinine, N-methyl Tyramine, and even St Johns Wort. Best energy drink to focus on gym while exercise.
This is a not an energy drink – it’s… well I don’t know what it is.
Here’s what VPX have to say.
Redline Xtreme induces an even more intense Freeze and Burn sensation while also making your entire body quiver with innovative muscle energetic compounds.
Freeze, burn, and quiver.
Leave this one to the bodybuilders since Redline Xtreme has some powerful ingredients not suitable for the casual energy drink consumer.
Princesses Aren’t Just a Girls Thing Anymore
I’m not sure what percentage of the Energy Drink market is targeted towards girls but something tells me it comes nowhere near as close to that of the Male market.
Certain drinks may come to mind when picturing the female marketed drinks such as Tab, Go, and Pink but a new product hits the market today and this time it’s being sold by the originators of the Teenage Mind-numbing Redline product many of you are so familiar with.
Redline Princess might not sound intimidating to some of you but let me tell you, it’s in a whole new league, better yet it IS the new league. The Princess comes in three flavors; Erotic, err I mean *Exotic Fruit, Grape, and Green Apple and I have yet to taste one that came anywhere close to leaving me with the squinty-eyed electro-shock look I’ve felt from so many other drinks (ahem SPIKED cough cough).
The Grape flavor went down smooth and resembled a vita-water type taste to it, no complaints here.
The drinks come in the usual Redline 8 oz bottles and seem to be empty before you notice you’ve drank any. Let me explain this, there’s a reason mixed drinks like Apple-tini’s are called girls drinks, and this happens to be the exact same reason this is called a girls energy drink. No burn, no pain, but ALL the benefits.
No matter what anyone says, this is by far one of the best tasting drinks out there.
And that’s not even the best part; Vital Pharmaceuticals included a feel good chemical Beta-Phenylethylamine HCl (PEA). If you’re unfamiliar with this chemical let me quickly explain.
The theory that Chocolate acts as a Love drug aphrodisiac is solely backed by the presence of THIS additive. Among similar lines it is also closely related to ephedrine, ecstasy, AND mescaline.
Granted you’re not going to be staring at your wallpaper after drinking this but I definitely felt a pleasant head “euphoria” I guess you could call it. Any other descriptions would be elementary sounding such as “fluffy” and “cushioned” so I’m going to stick with euphoric.
In all I stayed alert throughout more than half of the day and that was AFTER coming off of a rough night of sleep, to any of you who are just looking for a good tasting, energizing drink (Even you guys out there).
I would definitely suggest picking this up at your local 711. You might have to check more than one, it seems to be taking them some time to distribute their supply.
Redline Mandarin Orange and Peach Mango
Everyone who has ventured into the energy drink market in the last 2+ years has undoubtedly had a run-in with the original “super” energy drink. With its striking blue bottle, solid white cap, and aggressive red text this drink definitely garners attention everywhere it shows.
Have you guessed what it is yet? For those less clued in, I am describing the VPX manufactured Redline. But wait, why am I doing a review on a 2 year old drink? Well my fiends, Redline must have heard our solid appreciation for the flavors of Redline Princess. Today, they announce two new, fairly original flavors to their beloved product.
Princess came in three amazing flavors, Grape, Apple, and Exotic Fruit. All were top notch and enjoyed by many, undoubtedly shifting demand away from the Original Redline. So VPX responded with these, Redline Mandarin Orange, and Redline Peach Mango. Still in attractive blue and red bottles, the only visual cue of the difference is the small fruit graphics on the neck. Logically, the Mandarin has little slices of oranges and the mango has an appetizing bouquet of sliced peaches and mangos.
Cracking the caps, both drinks instantly appease the senses. The orange smells very much like Orange-aid, crisp, clean, and very sweet. Peach-Mango on the other hand, makes you want to melt. It smells exactly like a tropical smoothie and honestly I wish everything I owned smelled just like it. Surprisingly, it doesn’t smell as jarringly sweet as the orange and trust me, that’s a good thing.
Flavor wise both drinks shy away from the usual Redline bitterness and remain fairly sweet throughout the length of the beverage. This is most likely attributed to an increase in sugar content. Don’t stress about more sugar, Redline still remains 0 sugars, 0 calories, 0 fat, and 0 carb, although all of this is due to the use of Sucralean.
Exactly what Sucralean is, I have no clue. I scoured the internet for an hour trying to find out and there’s very few details about it. I eventually called VPX and I’m not even sure they knew what it was. The formal response they provided was “It’s basically a patented form of pure sucralose, which is similar to Aspartame”, When I brought up the fact that Splenda is actually closer to sucralose than Aspartame they changed their answer to “Yeah, well it’s more similar to Splenda than Aspartame and it’s non-nutritive”. So nobody really knows, it could maybe possibly be either splenda or aspartame or pure sucralose.
It seems everyone’s body has a different response to Redline. Some shake uncontrollably, shiver, twitch, feel ultra productive, or I’ve even heard of people who claim Redline makes them feel more lazy than usual. No-matter, there is a unanimous agreement that it speeds up heart rate. As far as I can tell, both new flavors have the same active ingredients as Redline RTD so you should already know what to expect.
The Redline world is one that sits right on the line of energy drink and legal steroid. Would I drink them everyday? Definitely not. Is the occasional Redline invigorating? Completely. But the question comes down to, when reaching for a Redline, would I pick Peach-Mango (My favorite of the two flavors) over Redline Princess? The answer is a resounding no. Princess has all the same bonuses as RTD and then some, unless you’re too embarrassed to carry a pink bottle, I’d stick to to that. If you are interested however, the new flavors should be out soon at your local GNC for around $2.
Sugar utilization can be terrible for you. Clinical Doctors inform for guys’ utilization concerning under 32.5 grams of sugar every day and for ladies under 25 grams of sugar for each day. For most grown-ups, utilization of up to 400 mg of caffeine daily has all the earmarks of being protected. In kids and young people, utilization of under 2.5 mg/kg every day gives off an impression of being sheltered. Pediatrician associates of the proprietor of Help caffeinated drink, state for young people, the worry is about reliance. Read a more thorough discussion on this topic made by the owner of Help energy who is a medical doctor graduate. Click here to see more – are energy drinks bad for you
Information on the impacts of caffeine in people is to a great extent acquired through epidemiological investigations. The greater part of the accessible proof is low quality and proposes that gentle to direct caffeine admission isn’t related to any unfavorable regenerative result. A methodical survey of 431 investigations distributed from 2001 to June 2019 presumed that, for solid pregnant ladies, utilization of up to 300 mg caffeine for each day was commonly not related to unfavorable conceptive or formative impacts. To see more of a medical fact discussion, of how much caffeine is safe during pregnancy – click here.
People Also Asked about Parkinson Disease and Caffeine
- Dopamine neuron degeneration in substantia nigra
- Acetylcholine surplus in the nucleus basalis of Meynert
- The relationship between coffee or tea and the risk of Parkinson’s disease has been described in several studies in hospital settings under the peer review of Medical Doctors. Under normal conditions, dopamine and acetylcholine are in electrochemical balance in the basal ganglia. A meta-analysis found evidence of a dose-response relationship between coffee or tea intake and decreased risk for Parkinson’s disease.
- Caffeine enhances dopamine signaling in the brain, as well as dopamine neuronal loss. The re-uptake in the pre-synaptic neurons is more effective with caffeine usage.
- This apparent protective effect is not observed in women taking postmenopausal hormone therapy, in whom caffeine seems to increase the risk for Parkinson’s disease, suggesting interactions between coffee and hormone use.
Caffeine intake results in improved alertness, mental energy, and the potential to concentrate, especially when people are fatigued or running at night. The lethargy is probably the essential reason why so many humans regularly devour caffeine. Caffeine mitigates the unfavorable results of sleep deprivation on a full style of cognitive functions. A systematic evaluation of thirteen randomized trials of persons with jet lag or shift paintings sickness determined that caffeine substantially improved idea formation, reasoning, reminiscence, orientation, interest, and perception compared with placebo. Caffeine is higher than a placebo in stopping errors and changed into also powerful as compared to different active interventions such as the use of modafinil (that is a Central Nervous System Stimulant medicinal drug) or brilliant light.
Sean Kaptaine owner of Liquid Help and Medical school graduate, investigated the question in a hospital setting under other medical students and medical residents, with attending present and found. Caffeine has proven to impact cognizance and temperament, both intensely and incessantly. Its belongings, nonetheless, shift contingent upon the investigation populace and the sum and span of caffeine devoured. In rested people, caffeine in low and moderate dosages, roughly 30 to 300 mg, improves cautiousness and response time. In restless people, caffeine’s constructive outcomes sum up to a wide assortment of capacities, including learning and dynamic and authentic exercises, such as car and airplane activity. People who are ongoing buyers of espresso and tea perform better on the different trials of psychological execution, such as response time and visuospatial thinking.
Medical Board-Certified Studies, from the owner of Help energy drink
- Routine caffeine utilization is related to constant headache and pain-relieving bounce back cerebral pain. For a situation control study, patients with everyday caffeine utilization were bound to have interminable headaches and pain-relieving bounce back migraines than patients who did not consistently expend caffeine. It is important to hydrate while consuming caffeine. A dehydrated person, on average, can only absorb 10 ounces of water every 20 minutes. Overconsuming water can lead to water intoxication, which dilutes one’s plasma in one’s blood, leading to various issues.
People Asked About Migraine Headaches and Caffeine
- Migraines are most commonly present with a unilateral headache—4-72 hours of pulsating pain. Sometimes nausea, photophobia, or phonophobia can occur. A +/- aura of neurological symptoms before the headache, including visual, sensory, speech disturbances, can occur. Migraines happen due to irritation of cranial nerve five and release of substance P, CGRP, vasoactive peptides.
- Other common triggers of migraines are drinking wine and other food sensitivities, oral contraceptives, fasting diet, stress, menses, and bright light. Contraindication in treated migraine patients is oral contraceptives.
- Non-Pharmacological prophylaxis treatment is sleeping, darkroom, an ice pack on the head, decrease caffeine consumption per day, hydrate more, exercise, sweat to release more caffeine molecules.
People Asked About How Long Does Caffeine Last
- Caffeine half-life is about five hours plus or minus depending on the liver’s metabolism of the individual. It takes four half-lives to get out of one’s system. So, four half-lives would be twenty hours. However, the amount of caffeine in one’s system at two half-lives is usually a negligible amount to cause insomnia.
People Asked About Tension Headaches and Caffeine
- Tension headaches are the number one cause of headaches for adults. Tension headaches present with bilateral head pain, like a band squeezing the head. This headache typically lasts greater than thirty minutes with steady pain. Think of a thirty-year-old female who had a headache at the end of the day that worsens with stress and improves with relaxation and massage.
- Tension headache first line in treatment is Excedrin, which is an NSAID made with caffeine.
People Asked About Caffeine Withdrwawl
- Caffeine can cause direct vasoconstriction of blood vessels in the brain. However, one can get rebound vasodilation producing a rebound headache upon acute withdrawal of caffeine.
This message is from the owner of Help energy drink, educated in medicine. This information is not mainstream media like CNN, FOX, or some blog. However, many other associations can contribute to headaches, but we would be here for years discussing the possibilities. Stay updated on more medicine on Help Energy Drink’s youtube channel or Instagram.
Caffeine utilization is related to a diminished hazard for cirrhosis. In a meta-investigation including 16 observational examinations in the hospital, contrasted and nondrinkers, espresso consumers were more averse to create cirrhosis. Upon clinical research, ordinary caffeine utilization was connected with a lower pace of illness movement in patients with chronic hepatitis C.
Frequently Asked Questions
(All information is from Medical Drs in hospital settings used by medical students & residents)